Pages

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Term 3 Review




  1. What room are you in?
    What is your home room?
  1. P1 Nic

    What was your overall highlight from all of this terms learning.

    Inquiry with Troy because it really took me deep into my learning and helped me learn another language, the language I learnt was Arabic. I chose Arabic because not many other kids would know what it is. So now more kids know a bit of Arabic.




    What excited you about the writing this term or made you feel successful?

    Fantasy writing I loooooooooooooooove made up tales and fiction. This is the best way that I write. I don't really enjoy factual stuff. I find it harder to enjoy writing stuff that is factual. But it is enjoyable for me to write stuff that it fiction.


  1. What are your next steps in writing?

    Using more vocabulary and detail using more writers voice. I have been learning to link ideas between paragraphs this term and I think that I am improving. I would also like to focus on imagery because I am not using a lot of that.  



  2. How do you know what you’re learning to get better at and what quality work will look like?
    1. My teacher tells me. 
    2. I use the success criteria. *
    3. My buddies give me feedback *
    4. I can see the progress I have made *
    5. Tests tell me
    6. Other:
  1. * Star = the selected items

    The value, Mana Motuhake (Self Awareness) has been our focus this term. How have you demonstrated this value?

    Keeping focused throughout my learning time. Making sure that I got everything dome and completed my leaning in time or well before deadline.


    This term we focused on cultures. What part of the inquiry process did you get better at?

    I Liked and did well at the use it get is was ok and sort it is what I need to work on.



    What are the things that drive and support your learning?
    (Knowing yourself as a learner.)
    A desk drives my learning. Sometimes working in pairs. But mainly by myself. Having a WALT and task being able to take something further to be challenged.


    Do you have any other comments or feedback

    No, except for a big thanks to all the teachers and staff who have helped me with my learning this term.


    Thanks for completing the survey. Well done on another wonderful term.
    How would you rate this term?
    1. Best ever !
    2. OK
    3. I know I could do better
    4. I need to talk to my teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment