Pages

Monday 9 March 2015

Storytelling

Purpose: create a story to share orally
Description: Oral storytelling is a Maori tradition. We have been planning our own story to tell on the Marae in Week 7.



Big idea: I think that I could add a bit more detail in my drawings so that I know what is actually happening in the pictures to make the story similar.







Evaluation:
I think that next time I could use more actions and capture the audience a bit more. Other than that I think that I did a rather good job and I made sure that I put myself in the pit.


2 comments:

  1. I like the way the message on your story board is clear, next time you could think about adding a bit more detail.

    Olivia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella, your message was clear, you knew it well and explained it beautifully. I liked how you used what you already knew about Greek Mythology and made your own story based on it. Next time think about the feedback your peers gave you around audience participation and hand and body gestures to further hook your audience.

    ReplyDelete