Pages

Monday 23 March 2015

Triangles

Description: We have been learning about Geometry for Maths for the past few weeks. We looked at all the different types of shapes and in particular triangles. We have learnt that there are 4 different types of triangles and we created something to share our understanding about each of them.

Big idea:

Sides Angles

Scalene = 0 0

Isosceles = 2 2

Equilateral = 3 3

Right angle = 0 1: 90˚


My video: Here is the video I created with Georgia. We hope you learn from it!




Evaluation: I think that we did a great job at understanding the triangles and there sides and angles.
Next time I would add a bit more detail but other than that I think that we did a great job.

Feedback and feedforward: I love the way you present the different triangles. Maybe next time you could make your drawings a bit bigger. Ana

1 comment:

  1. Isabella, you and Georgia both show a very clear understanding of the different triangles and you both spoke beautifully when explaining these. There are a few words spelt incorrectly in your slide though, make sure you copy them off the board correctly next time.

    ReplyDelete